Van Helsing and sisters Valerius

Объявление

Форум переехал http://sistersvalerius.rolevaya.ru/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Van Helsing and sisters Valerius » Всё для гостей » Нужные персонажи.

Нужные персонажи.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 2000

Если вам нужен персонаж, которого нет ни в ролях и ни в акциях, то заполняйте эту анкету на вашего персонажа и через какое-то время он появиться.

-имя персонажа:
-внешность:(пишите тока имя звезды)
-раса:
-краткое био:
-что вы можете предложить персонажу?
-что должен выполнять персонаж

1. Имя персонажа:
Arthur Caine/Артур Кейн

2. Внешность:
Мэт Гордон.                 

3. Раса:
Вампир.                                             

4. Возраст:
300 лет.

5. Кем вам приходится:
Смертельный враг... сначала)   

6. Краткое био:
Артур родился в Англии в семье охотников на вампиров. С раннего детства обучался семейному ремеслу охоты на нечисть и особенно на вампиров, поэтому знает где, как, кого и куда ударить, отличная физическая подготовка.
Но, к несчастью или наоборот, в возрасте 25 лет парня укусил вампир.

Гордо выступает из сумерек и теней, вечно погруженный в раздумья, Вампир - боец.

Может с помощью своих когтей карабкаться по стене, как вертикально, там и горизонтально, всё-равно, что висеть на потолке. Умеет растворяться, превращаясь в туман, им же самым, может окутать и одурманить жертву. Может, глядя прямо в глаза жертве, гипнотизировать, если, конечно, жертва не защищена, так же, может, если он достаточно силен, а он силен, превратится в летучую мышь или большую чёрную кошку. Может вселяться в портреты, хотя это происходит редко, и то на короткое время, узнать можно по глазам в портрете. Глаза на портрете становятся ярко красного цвета, словно оживают. Может влюбиться в свою жертву и из-за этого становится более агрессивным и нервным, порой, может сделать роковые ошибки.

7. Что вы можете предложить персонажу?
Активную игру, скучать не дам такому персонажу)

8. Что должен выполнять персонаж?
Активное участие в игре. Остальное в ЛС.

55 thousand Greek, 30 thousand Armenian

ancient and medieval Latin,

A handwritten book is a book

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

Wow, awesome weblog layout! How long have you been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The overall glance of your site is excellent, as well as the content material!

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your post is just spectacular and i could assume you're knowledgeable in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to take hold of your feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few percent to power the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

It's amazing designed for me to have a web page, which is beneficial for my experience. thanks admin

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

new texts were rewritten

A handwritten book is a book

new texts were rewritten

commonly associated with

only a few survived.

XVII century was Nicholas Jarry [fr].

At the same time, many antique

the best poets of his era and

way. Handwritten book

elements (case, binding).

mostly in monasteries.

Century to a kind of destruction:

drafts of literary works

from a printed book, reproduction

reproduced by hand, in contrast

scroll. Go to Code Form

works of art.

Вы здесь » Van Helsing and sisters Valerius » Всё для гостей » Нужные персонажи.